YOU MUST REGISTER WITHIN 30 DAYS TO VALIDATE YOUR CRUISE CERTIFICATE.
Failure to complete and register your certificate within 30 days may result in forfeiture of your package rights.
You will be contacted by a Caribbean Cruise Line Travel Agent upon receipt of your Registration Form to discuss your Reservation Request dates and any additional discount travel benefits available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
1. Enticements: The recipient of this Caribbean Cruise Line promotion is entitled to a complimentary 2-night, round-trip cruise aboard the Bahamas Celebration, from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas. Additional charge for three-night weekend cruise. Aboard ship, recipient will enjoy a comfortable inside stateroom, all meals, live entertainment and shipboard activities. Cruise package does not include transportation to or from port, parking, port taxes and government fees, service charges, Florida state sales tax, gratuities, or incidentals while on board ship. Upgraded rooms and travel options are available at additional costs. Depending on traveler's selection of cruise line, additional fuel and security surcharges may be imposed and collected at time of embarkation to reimburse carrier for increased costs associated with fuel prices, port security and government imposed fees.
2. Immediately register online at www.BahamasCruiseReglstratlon.com or complete the attached Registration Form and mail the original to Caribbean Cruise Line, Attn: Bahamas Cruise Registration Dept, 531 SE 5th Court, Pompano Beach, FL 33060. Do not delay registration.
3. Caribbean Cruise Line must receive your Registration Form via mail or internet within 30 days of your receipt of this certificate to validate your request. Any change request may be subject to a rebooking fee.
4. Once your Registration Form is validated, you will be contacted by a Caribbean Cruise Line Travel Agent to discuss your reservation request dates and any additional discount travel benefits available. By registering to use this cruise promotion, you expressly request and consent to return telephone calls, emails or mail relating to fulfillment of this offer and other offers from Caribbean Cruise Line and its partner travel companies. You expressly waive all Federal and State No-Call Registry Protections for the purpose of future marketing by Caribbean Cruise Line. Any additional offers will be subject to separate pricing and availability that the travel representative will explain to you.
5. Each traveler is responsible for actual port charges and government taxes on $59 per person at time of booking based on double occupancy. These charges are only refundable upon cancellation of reservation by traveler if Caribbean Cruise Line has not already remitted them to Port at time of call.
6. Rates for third and fourth person in your stateroom, when available, may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. The terms and conditions of Caribbean Cruise Line's Standard Contract of Passage apply to the cruise.
7. This cruise certificate may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs without first obtaining express permission of Caribbean Cruise Line. One cruise promotion per stateroom. One cruise promotion per household.
8. Reservations must be booked and completed within one year of registration, and must be reserved at least 45 days in advance of travel.
9. For questions regarding your reservation request call 1 -800-237-3503 Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am to 10 pm to speak with a reservation agent.
10. This cruise promotion is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash and is void it raffled, sold for cash or other consideration, copied, altered or prohibited by law. Resale is prohibited, no cash value. Offer not valid to residents of South Florida living in Palm Beach, Broward, Dade and Monroe counties. Caribbean Cruise Line is not responsible for and will not replace or extend promotion if expired, lost, stolen, transferred or destroyed. Promotion is not endorsable and name changes are not permitted. All marks and logos used in this promotion are trademarked and/or copyright protected under federal and state law by Caribbean Cruise Line. Their use without Caribbean Cruise Line's express permission are prohibited.
11. Each traveler must be 18 years of age or older unless traveling with a parent or legal guardian, and must possess valid ID. Traveler is responsible to comply with passport and ID requirements at time of travel. By participating in this promotion, recipients and travelers agree that Caribbean Cruise Line and its affiliated companies, officers and owners shall have no liability relating to any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses or attorneys' fees arising out of this promotion, use of such, injury, economic or trade practice damages, accident, or delay, whether known or unknown at time of enrollment or use. Recipient and travelers, through their participation, expressly agree to settle all disputes arising from the marketing, use and fulfillment of this promotion through arbitration as permitted in their home county of residence or in Broward County, Florida, and agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law principles, shall apply. Recipients expressly agree that in consideration of this complimentary promotion, they shall not lend or assign their claims to any class-style action or government agency. Recipients and traveler’s responsibility of the actual costs of any arbitration are limited to $1,000, and understand that such arbitration is binding, final and claims (if attempted) may not be pursued through judicial means. Recipients are encouraged to contact Caribbean Cruise Line directly to resolve any concerns at 1-800-237-3503.
12. Although this promotion is complimentary, Caribbean Cruise Line is registered with the state of Florida, FLA Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-37425. California CST Reg. No. 2095114-50. Indiana Registration I T.S. 09-1001, Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2400-0047.
13. Traveler must be 18 years of age or older unless traveling with an adult.
14. Blackout dates may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice.
15. These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of Caribbean Cruise Line. Caribbean Cruise Line has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. Cruise passage is subject to terms and conditions stated on the contract ticket enclosed in final documents.
16. This Cruise certificate may be distributed free of charge only by an authorized business as a promotional product. It may not be sold or resold, and any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. Caribbean Cruise Line assumes no responsibility for verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agent, other than those made in this offer.
17. Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the cruise line and do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damages, expenses, loss, injury, accident, or death to any person or property whatsoever on any cruise ship or any transportation to and from said cruise passage, for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from, or in conjunction with services provided.
18. All federal, state and local laws apply. This program is void where prohibited by law. Caribbean Cruise Line is responsible for the fulfillment of this offer. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST-37425
19. By submitting a signed Registration Form or registration through any other means offered by Caribbean Cruise Line, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this cruise certificate.
20. Required Documentation & Identification: Please note that travel documentation requirements vary by destination and change often. It is the
responsibility of the guest to provide valid travel and medical history documents required for debarkation and re-entry into the appropriate country of origin. Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest's responsibility to have available at all times required travel documents. Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or proper government authority to determine necessary documents. Guests traveling without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.
21. United States citizens • As of December 31, 2006, US citizens, including children and babies traveling outside the US are required to have a valid passport with a valid expiration date. A birth certificate with a raised seal will NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
22. Embarkation: The Bahamas Celebration begins embarkation at 1:00 pm. The Ship will leave Port Everglades at approximately 5:00 pm. Guests are required to be onboard ship at least 1-2 hours prior to departure. Guest must complete the voyage and disembark at the embarkation port. When the ship returns to Port Everglades, please plan 1 -2 hours before disembarkation for Customs and Immigration clearance. Passengers departing from Fort Lauderdale International Airport should schedule their flights after 12:00 noon to allow sufficient time.